EFAD attaches the highest importance to protecting the privacy of users of its site. Although most of the information is available on or via the website without users having to provide personal data, it is possible that users may be requested to provide personal data. In such a case, the data shall be processed in accordance with the legal requirements on privacy protection in relation to health and personal information that apply in Europe (Regulation 45/2001), where EFAD is located. In concrete terms, this means that:
- any personal information voluntarily given by visitors wishing to subscribe to our website, including their identity, remains confidential;
- personal data are collected and processed solely for the purpose of replying to a request for information submitted by the sender and of sending information about EFAD and its work;
- personal data will not be communicated to third parties nor used for marketing purposes;
- subscribers have the right to consult their personal data and verify that they are accurate and, if applicable, have any errors corrected. For that purpose, users can contact the webmaster email@example.com
We collect the following information from registered users: name, email, organisation and country.
You do not have to give us any personal information to view the public pages on this website. However, if you would like to sign up for our e-newsletter or submit a question, you will need to submit your email address. Your email address will be stored until such time as you choose to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter and may be used to send other information to you electronically, although it will never be used for direct marketing purposes.
Google Analytics may collect certain information such as:
- IP addresses;
- host names;
- domain name;
- the time and date information is requested;
- the browser version and platform when information is requested;
We use this information to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. We may also use it to monitor usage patterns on this website to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily. This information is collated and provided to us as daily log files. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
LinksThis website might contain links to other -non EFAD related- websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website, and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites.