Location: Budapest, Hungary
Motto: We Learn, We Inspire, We Grow
Registration: 09:30am-10:30 am
Welcome from ENDietS Presidents
Dear nutrition and dietetic students,
We are delighted to invite you to ENDietS Students’ Day 2023 at the 14th EFAD Congress! This annual event brings together nutrition and dietetic students from across Europe and will take place on the 12th of October 2023, in Budapest, Hungary.
This year’s theme is “We learn, We Inspire and We Grow”. The ENDietS Team has arranged a day full of learning opportunities for students to gain valuable insights and knowledge. The event will feature a diverse group of experts and peers who will share their inspirational experiences with us. We will enhance our scientific knowledge, improve critical soft skills, and gain personal development.
The ENDietS Students’ Day 2023 is a great chance to meet colleagues from all over Europe in person after four years of online activities. We provide a wide range of opportunities for you: networking, learning, broadening our vision of the world, forging connections, and last but not least, creating friendships during the social event after the program.
Mark your calendar for October 12th and join us in Budapest for ENDietS Students’ Day! Let’s learn from one another’s experiences, draw inspiration, and grow as professionals and individuals.
Ezgi & Inês
Thursday - October 12
10.00 - 10.30
10.30 - 10.45
Opening Speech and 3C of ENDietS
- Welcome Note
- CCC, Get to Know ENDietS Better
10.45 - 12.30
We Learn: Deepening our Knowledge
10:45-11:05 Pitch your Science: What’s your research?
- Dražena Čermak: What can gut microbiome composition tell us about lifestyle and eating habits of Croatian adults?
- Pau Pérez Feixa: In vitro colonic digestion of plant-based by-products rich in fibre.
11:05-11:30 Starting Strong: Share your experience
- Zeynep Sude Çirkin: Working as a Research Intern on the Flemish Adolescent Metabolome Study
- Zeynep Kepoğlu: Volunteering at Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023
11:30-12:30 Plenary sessions
- Tomoko Kato: Nurturing a Better Food Future: FAO’s Four Betters and Youth Skill Hub of World Food Forum (TBD)
- Júlia Montoliu Boneu:“Future Food Maker – Activism for Food Sustainability”
12.30 - 13.30
Break (coffee and tea break supplies)
13.30 - 14.30
We Inspire: Sparking a Passion
Embracing Change: Anticipating and Shaping the Next Chapter for Dietitians
- Ecem Ortasarı: Mastering time: how to use your time effectively
- Louisa Panayiotou: Navigating through challenges towards your goal
- Merve Güney Coşkun: Go beyond borders: The Benefits of Gaining International Experience for Nutrition and Dietetics Students
14.30 - 15.45
We Grow: Expanding our Horizons
- Maria Vasiloglou: Future of Dietetics – Mhealth and Innovation Technologies
- Elif Inan Eroglu: Developing Your Professional Identity
15.45 - 16.00
Awards and Closure
ENDietS Dinner Social Program
Thursday - October 12, 20:30-23:30
As you know at ENDietS we take our education and professional training very seriously. However, having fun and socialising is as important, so here at Student’s Day we want you to unwind during a great dinner! We kindly ask you to fill out the form so we can accommodate your preferences during the dinner that is being organised for the end of the Student’s Day. We have three menu options: Hungarian Cuisine, Lactose and Gluten Free, and Vegan Menus. This includes the menu option that you choose (Soup, main course and dessert) and unlimited listed beverages for 3 hours: homemade wine, beer, juice, ice tea and soft drinks, soda, water, tea and coffee.
It’s always a good idea to register early to make sure you get a spot in our limited spaces at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaN8svzqRHBIePchfIwl0kHDKXQ2Ie4c_unyI6YgwNjnaV5g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Don’t miss out!
Address: 1133 Budapest, Bessenyei utca 4-6 (5 min from the congress venue on foot)
On the day of the event (Thursday 12th) during registration we will ask for the fixed price of 15 euros (in cash!), which is the cost of the dinner.